This project was a $2.1M, 2 storey, 8,500 sq ft addition to the existing 1893 portion of the high school. The existing mechanical systems were upgraded, and new science labs and hazardous material storage areas were created. While a portion of the old school was demolished, the historic archway entrance was maintained as a heritage monument, as well as most of the west facade. A master mason was hired to oversee the preservation of this archway. A new entrance and new parking lot were also constructed.